27 May 2012

Hatred.


As days goes by, i feel much more excited. But there's always something that bothers me. Yeah, pretty much upsetting. Could i handle it? Well, frankly i handle with tears. Lots of tears after prayers. Hard to believe? Well, Allah knows.
I couldn't understand why they are still pointing at me. Blaming this and that. Can't everyone that involves should be blamed too? I hate whining about this all over again. This is a huge distraction for me to stay focus on what i should be doing. It totally rips  my heart out. I'm breaking emotionally. I HATE BEING UPSET. Everybody does.
You treat me like i don't have feelings, so how could you expect me to respect you again? You've done that before to someone else, so why shouldn't i? You just got hit by karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment